What To Do With 3k?

Guest docter fox

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown
That what i told chris but he will not take notice and is rebuilding one.

stephen

Almost done just a few more bits then to get it through VOSA

Guest docter fox

Ken, I shall probably come up to lanbaurgh on April 21st for a cheeky look as it's not too far from me and I kart there a couple of times a term so would be good to see where the car is different to the kart.

I've booked the barkston date off work so will have a ride down and will hopefully be after as many rides round as possible :D

I like the look of the bright/girly/trophy blue :D I'm after the 1.8 135 model as it's better specced than the 1.6 and a bit faster but just have to try and get the insurance down as it is very far from cheap...

Guest docter fox

This has just come up in conversation, as the diff on the xantia estate is knackered so it's worth little more then scrap value, would it be illegal to drive it round for a couple of days with the roof angle grinded off? lol saw it on top gear and it looked like fun :D

Guest chris brown
This has just come up in conversation, as the diff on the xantia estate is knackered so it's worth little more then scrap value, would it be illegal to drive it round for a couple of days with the roof angle grinded off? lol saw it on top gear and it looked like fun :D

NO :yahoo:

Guest chris brown
Chris, you will need Lights for wales it can get a bit Dark in them Valleys!!!!

Mitch

Unless VOSA get their finger out I wont be in it mitch. I have lights for it you stupid boy. :wub:

Is that going to be your new "sensible" car Chris??

Thats the general idea Dan :lol: :p

• 3 weeks later...
Guest docter fox

Well last night I put a depost down on a trophy blue MG TF (135 model) and I'm going back to pick it up this weekend. They tried telling me it wasn't very practical but compared to a hood... lol I was just impressed how well the hood sealed! Can't wait to get out and about in it and I shall definitely be bringing it down to barkston, but only to watch :rolleyes:

Guest docter fox

Well it's only a phone pic but here it is :D

I save £160 on the insurance by waiting until the end of the april so unfortunately I think it's going to be a very long month!

8915340476.jpg

what you think?

Edited by docter fox