Insurance Time Again

Guest paulwillie1000@yahoo.co.uk

Its insurance renewal time again,

I am currently with Adrian Flux, they have quoted £160 for the next 12 months, just wondered if anyone had any other recommendations or alternatives that were worth getting quotes from, i have to admit its not something ive spent much (any) time looking into (lazy b!!)

cheers

Paul

Guest red hornet
Its insurance renewal time again,

I am currently with Adrian Flux, they have quoted £160 for the next 12 months, just wondered if anyone had any other recommendations or alternatives that were worth getting quotes from, i have to admit its not something ive spent much (any) time looking into (lazy b!!)

cheers

Paul

Hi there Paul i was qouted £170.00 from flux last year, rung around got a qoute for £110.00 rang flux back then they did insurace for £105.00 to beat it, worth rimging for a cheaper qoute, Ian. :D

Guest pwlcarz

Just renewed my insurance with Flux - £161 including UK & Euro breakdown.

Pretty reasonable I thought.

So if your quote also includes Breakdown it would be right on the nail in comparison.

Regards

Sureterm Direct, £140 with breakdown and £20 extra for legal. 3k miles restriction. Its a bit more for the Zetec so you might save a few quid on a Pinto, but probably not much.

I like them as you can speak to a human 24/7 which I understand is not the case with Flux. Not so good when you're broken down at 10pm at night or have just run off the road on a Sunday.

Andy

Guest Tim Norman

I've got all three with Sureterm, it gets cheaper the more you have with them.

I wouldn't use Flux again, if they were the only insurance company, I would sell the cars and give up driving rather than give them any money

Guest fozzy2007

What with slagging adrian flux off, anyone had any problems with them in the past? just wandering as i am with adrian flux and this is the first i have heard of something bad being said about them. is it just that they have no one there late nights/on weekends or is there a history of not paying out or something.

Regards

Mr + Mrs rob (still in shock)

Guest Ace Fettler

Just renewned the Westy insurance with Sureterm. Previously with Osbornes but Sureterm undercut them by £70 and provided better cover.

Richard

Ive had two quotes today

Sureterm @ £ 146

Roadsure @ £136 !!!

neither have recovery included though, thats an extra £28

Flux worked out at £165 + recovery

It gets cheaper the longer you stay with Sureterm, and the more cars you insure with them, as Tim has pointed out, that's why the quote is probably a little higher. I've been with them for 6 years now with the various kits. Started at under £100 for the Banham X21 I used to have.

Looks like you have 2 competitive quotes, see who's cover is the best and go from there.

Andy