Looks Sore

Guest vacinc

Guest vacinc
If I were the owner/driver of the overtaken car there I would be spitting bullets. What a plonker in the ? C-type.

Nigel

After the casts and neck brace are removed, you would be giving him an interview ?

i saw a program that said those early racers didnt have seatbelts as the idea was that in a crash you would be thrown clear of the problem !!!!! :huh: yeah right.... looks more like being thrown clear results in having a car land on your head...

was at that race its just out side saumer. They close off the whole village and have races all day classic cars and bikes the infield has a large bar and food are its great. can you see it happening in uk. got loads of pics and short vid clips

post-2587-1208457620_thumb.jpg

Guest timswait

It always amazes me how ignorant and spiteful some (well most!) of the comments to these videos are <_< . Such a contrast to the helpful and knowledgable (well generally :p ) vibe that this forum has. That was a very nasty accident, and both drivers are lucky if they survived it without major injury, not to mention the damage to two beautiful cars.

i saw a program that said those early racers didnt have seatbelts as the idea was that in a crash you would be thrown clear of the problem !!!!! huh.gif yeah right.... looks more like being thrown clear results in having a car land on your head...

True, but they also didn't have roll over bars, so even if you are strapped in the car still lands on your head :o

the pic i posted was of it a cople of laps before it happened. I do know that it came over the PA that both drivers were ok. heres another pic of a car from the same race meet it really strugled getting round the narrow village roads

post-2587-1208612140_thumb.jpg