Stoneleigh The Show

stevedohc2b

Guest Ian & Carole
and so George decreed "He'll make a fine chairman!, he's heartless, that's what we need, continuity!"

:p :lol: :rofl: :p :lol: :rofl:

ek B)

sorry, couldn't resist

This gets my vote !!!!!!!!!!!! even on the back of others post Eric (now haven't you been busy to night!!!!!!!)

Change of thread for a moment

Paul just ask for a phone number !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all who helped to erect, take down and then erect again the gazzebos. :hi:

Thanks also to Richard Hall at "GBS" for the transportation and storage of the aformentioned gazebos and the BBQ, really has made our job so much easier.

Had a really great weekend even though I was sent to bed on Saturday night :rolleyes: :huh: :lazy: :bad:

Tim you should have stayed 25 degrees and wall to wall sunshine from mid day. :clapping:

See you all at Newark :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: 8P :clapping:

Ian J

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Eric
Really good to meet up with everybody again, Phil and myself had a good tour of the site on Saturday but despite trying to lie low we eventually found you all, yes Ian I will make sure that I find out exactly where you are camping before setting of next time :huh:

Eric, how did you manage to overtake me twice on the way home when I never passed you!!!

Paul, Michelle and Kieran

Yes Paul, trying to hide on the opposite side of the site, you should know, we will find you! THERE IS NO ESCAPE

to be honest Paul, if your not paying that much attention, should you really be towing a caravan?

p.s. so when's the homecall?

cheers

ek B)

(the hotel dweller)

Guest Ian & Carole
Really good to meet up with everybody again, Phil and myself had a good tour of the site on Saturday but despite trying to lie low we eventually found you all, yes Ian I will make sure that I find out exactly where you are camping before setting of next time :huh:

Eric, how did you manage to overtake me twice on the way home when I never passed you!!!

Paul, Michelle and Kieran

Yes Paul, trying to hide on the opposite side of the site, you should know, we will find! THERE IS NO ESCAPE

to be honest Paul, if your not paying that much attention, should you really be towing a caravan?

p.s. so when's the homecall?

cheers

ek B)

(the hotel dweller)

For hotel dweller readWHIMP

And to think I blamed Tracey

Ian J

Guest Eric
This gets my vote !!!!!!!!!!!! even on the back of others post Eric (now haven't you been busy to night!!!!!!!)

See you all at Newark :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: 8P :clapping:

Ian J

was a cracking weekend ,thanks to the cast of rhocar :lol:

thanks Ian, i'm crying with laughing into my BIG glass of shiraz!

thanks againto all

cheers

ek and tracey of course B)

Guest Eric
For hotel dweller readWHIMP

And to think I blamed Tracey

Ian J

says him with his twin axled palace with a bl**dy wet system and radiators

TART!

cheers

ek B)

Guest Ian & Carole
cant beat a tin tent even better if wife takes it there and you go in hood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

great time had by all :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And this is the man who has a gazebo for the car just in case it rains :D :D :rolleyes:

Ian J

Guest Bazwaz

Hotels!, caravans! Look what Sheeny and Grizzly had to put up with. :D :D :D

Barry

1 photo all weekend, i must try harder,

post-77-1210023128_thumb.jpg

And this is the man who has a gazebo for the car just in case it rains :D :D :rolleyes:

Ian J

and she took it there and took it home aint i the lucky one :D :D :D put it up and didnt need it may be it is a rain scarer ( shall i take it to next show)

After camping Sunday night to leave the show at 9am today to get to work, Jeez! the rain on the M69 nearly took the skin off my face cos of the aeroscreen (maybe full face helmets are in order for the rain).....

Found the RHOCAR register but couldnt find the camp area, so had to make do with a mixed field right at the back.

But 1st run out to a show and had a brill time, cant wait to do some more.

Guest salty_monk

We used to have a Boxer named George too... more red than brindle though. Great Dogs.

Knowing boxers the caption should be "Don't move, I'm comfy...."

Dan :)