I Ain't Always Complaining

sylvia.fry2

:rolleyes: Some may remember, I have in the past year had cause to complain about service & kit parts from GBS, well,on a brighter note, to-day by return post I recieved my invoice for the 2B+ purchased last April-- thanks Ian, great improvement in customer service. B)

It is worth noting that probably only a minority of people on here have actually tried to run a business. It is an extremely difficult thing to do and is worlds apart from being an employee. I know from my own experience how hard it is when starting off and although they have bought into an already running business there is a whole lot to do regarding the general upkeep of the company.

My hat goes off to anyone who successfully operates a business in this day and age.

We all must be a bit understanding of the challenges that face GBS during there first years in charge. Yes, they will make mistakes and will upset people but they will learn from this and that will help them prioritise each and every task they face.

We only see the customer service side of things and can be quick to shoot them down, but they have a lot of things behind the scenes that may seem trivial or less important to the person whose mirrors arrived late or order got mixed up. And it is those things that will keep the company afloat and upsetting the odd customer is part and parcel of any operation.

To all at GBS, keep up the hard work and we as a club will continue to support and promote your products.

ps, my free zero can be sent to..........