Stafford Show

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Boys & Girls

A bit sparse at the moment, will try to put more together as date gets nearer.

Will book some grass for us to play on and try to find out about camping. :D :rolleyes:

Ian J

13th & 14 th Sept . 200 8 - The Genuine Kit Car Show

Bingley Hall, Weston Road, Stafford ST18 0BD (3 miles from Junction 14 of the M6 motorway)

It's BACK this year. Under new management. It's expected to quickly establish itself as a premier kit car industry event. This show should be well worth visiting. It's the only show run by Kit Car magazine - hence the name. Expect at least 25 kit car manufacturers, loads of clubs and a great selection of traders selling parts, tools and accessories. The venue is ideal for a kit car show with its massive indoor exhibition centre surrounded by green paddocks outside for clubs and individual owners.

For stand bookings contact Tom, Tel: 0208 3952653

We'll be placing FREE ticket offers on-line shortly, whereby purchasers of certain guides, subscriptions and other publications will be offered a FREE show ticket.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bob's Babe

Ian

I have just found exactly the same site and was about to pm you with these details ;)

SUE :wub:

ps; I found another phone number on the Stafford show ground web site under their list of events: 01273 555910

Hi Ian,

There is an article in June 2008 kit car mag that shows details of some of this years shows.

For Stafford it states "Stafford offers a large exhibition hall with upper gallery backed up by good facilities and a large, easily accessible outdoor area for the club displays as well as weekend camping and the staging of evening entertainment"

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ian & Carole
Hi Boys & Girls

A bit sparse at the moment, will try to put more together as date gets nearer.

Will book some grass for us to play on and try to find out about camping. :D :rolleyes:

Ian J

13th & 14 th Sept . 200 8 - The Genuine Kit Car Show

Bingley Hall, Weston Road, Stafford ST18 0BD (3 miles from Junction 14 of the M6 motorway)

It's BACK this year. Under new management. It's expected to quickly establish itself as a premier kit car industry event. This show should be well worth visiting. It's the only show run by Kit Car magazine - hence the name. Expect at least 25 kit car manufacturers, loads of clubs and a great selection of traders selling parts, tools and accessories. The venue is ideal for a kit car show with its massive indoor exhibition centre surrounded by green paddocks outside for clubs and individual owners.

For stand bookings contact Tom, Tel: 0208 3952653

We'll be placing FREE ticket offers on-line shortly, whereby purchasers of certain guides, subscriptions and other publications will be offered a FREE show ticket.

Latest update

Kit car drivers free.

Camping is off site but only next door to Bingley Hall £15.00 for the weekend weather it be a tent, tin house or Motorhome.

Booked a piece of grass for 100 cars, upto you all to fill it.

"Circus tent" :D BBQ and a bit of food will be there as usuall, just hope the weather will be kind to us for at least one show this year.

Hope to see you all there.

Ian J

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've not been to a show for many years (think it was Donnington 97 or 87) but with a bit of luck I am hoping to be at Stafford to show off my revamped Exmo, see what others have done (not to mention what I could have done better). Nice to see we can get in free, how will we spot where the Hoodie pit is? Are there any Hoodie competitions, events or features to look out for?

Cheers, Boggie

Guest Ian & Carole
I've not been to a show for many years (think it was Donnington 97 or 87) but with a bit of luck I am hoping to be at Stafford to show off my revamped Exmo, see what others have done (not to mention what I could have done better). Nice to see we can get in free, how will we spot where the Hoodie pit is? Are there any Hoodie competitions, events or features to look out for?

Cheers, Boggie

Hi

No competition or owt just us all having a great time. :D

If I get there in time I will fly the RHOCaR flag in the camping area and on the show days on the display area.

We will hopefully have a repaired "big top" to spend some time in during evenings and a gazebo to hide from the bad weather during the day :rolleyes:

Hi

No competition or owt just us all having a great time. :D

If I get there in time I will fly the RHOCaR flag in the camping area and on the show days on the display area.

We will hopefully have a repaired "big top" to spend some time in during evenings and a gazebo to hide from the bad weather during the day :rolleyes:

Bad weather at a show never!!!! we must get one dry one this year pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :excl: :excl:

Not according to the Met office :-(

UK Outlook for Tuesday 9 Sep 2008 to Thursday 18 Sep 2008:

"On Tuesday eastern areas look likely to be mainly dry and bright but western areas will have cloud and rain, heavy and perhaps thundery, and also strong winds. The rain will spread to eastern areas on Wednesday and thereafter the remainder of the week and the weekend look set to be unsettled with either showers or longer spells of rain, some heavy with a risk of thunder. It will also continue to be windy at times and the temperature will in general be close to or slightly above the average for early September. During the following week there is no particularly strong signal for any notable weather events to occur. Some rain or showers are likely, along with some dry and bright spells."

Edited by boggie

Guest Ian & Carole
Not according to the Met office :-(

UK Outlook for Tuesday 9 Sep 2008 to Thursday 18 Sep 2008:

"On Tuesday eastern areas look likely to be mainly dry and bright but western areas will have cloud and rain, heavy and perhaps thundery, and also strong winds. The rain will spread to eastern areas on Wednesday and thereafter the remainder of the week and the weekend look set to be unsettled with either showers or longer spells of rain, some heavy with a risk of thunder. It will also continue to be windy at times and the temperature will in general be close to or slightly above the average for early September. During the following week there is no particularly strong signal for any notable weather events to occur. Some rain or showers are likely, along with some dry and bright spells."

:rolleyes: Thanks for that :rolleyes:

Guest Ian & Carole
H

Well at great expence (big jar of coffee :D ) big top sides have been repaired and hopfully GBS have managed to repair the damage to the bent pole so the circus tent lives :rolleyes: :D

See you all next Friday.