NeilD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest chris brown

Has any one thought of where we are going Saturday yet?

How about over buttertubs (I know it means going into Lancashire but I can manage that for a short while) and down into Hardraw to see who is brave enough to walk behind the falls. Then down the dale (Wensleydale that is) to Aysgarth falls for a wander round and have an ice cream (good weather has been ordered). Then returning over the tops and down into Swaledale, down the dale a short way before crossing over into Arkengarthdale stopping off at the famous water splash again so those who haven’t already made fools of them selves can have a go through a time or two. After which if there is time we could go into Langthwaite (at least 10 houses and a pub, where parts of all creatures great and small was filmed)

If anyone else has other plans then forget the above.

Guest Ian & Carole

How about over buttertubs (I know it means going into Lancashire but I can manage that for a short while) and down into Hardraw to see who is brave enough to walk behind the falls. Then down the dale (Wensleydale that is) to Aysgarth falls for a wander round and have an ice cream (good weather has been ordered). Then returning over the tops and down into Swaledale, down the dale a short way before crossing over into Arkengarthdale stopping off at the famous water splash again so those who haven’t already made fools of them selves can have a go through a time or two. After which if there is time we could go into Langthwaite (at least 10 houses and a pub, where parts of all creatures great and small was filmed)

Sounds brill to me, bring on the sunshine :D :D B) B)

Ian J

Sound like a plan

( note to self take long tow rope )

stephen

Guest mower man
Hi Chris, Derek & Stephen, just sent you all a pm, plus any one else travelling North on Friday.

Are we still meeting up next Friday?

Got to get hound into kennels 1st

McDonalds at Markham Moor 10 30 ish OK ???? for brunch, careful of the new road works.

See you then.

Carole & Ian

HI will be traveling Fri eve .Staying in Kirkby thore with friends hope to see you all Sat sometime MOWERMAN

Do I need to book camping do I need special pegs for the tent. Im hoping to come on saturday its about 90miles from selby so were will every one be then. Is there a run on sunday lots of questions I know.

Paul&Jill

Guest chris brown
Do I need to book camping do I need special pegs for the tent. Im hoping to come on saturday its about 90miles from selby so were will every one be then. Is there a run on sunday lots of questions I know.

Paul&Jill

I don’t know about a run out on Sunday. Last year some of us called in at Patley Bridge where MG Owners Club were having a meet. Why don’t you come up on Friday evening? There’s no need to book camping (another advantage of arriving Friday is you may and it's only a maybe, find a flattish bit of ground to pitch on)

I don’t know about a run out on Sunday. Last year some of us called in at Patley Bridge where MG Owners Club were having a meet. Why don’t you come up on Friday evening? There’s no need to book camping (another advantage of arriving Friday is you may and it's only a maybe, find a flattish bit of ground to pitch on)

Just to confirm, the MG gathering will indeed be this weekend at Pately.

Here's the Link: MG Show

Guest Ian & Carole

Well done Grizz thats Sunday sorted.

Quick run over Butter tubs :D and back into Yorkshire :rolleyes:

Best try and keep the cars a bit cleaner this year then B) :o

See you all tomorrow.

Ian J

Going to a weding do on friday so it has to be saturday, I guess I will get there and wait for you to come back.

:( :o

looks like we gonna have to miss this weekend

tin top failed mot ,gonna have to get it fixed this weekend

f*****g p****d off

ek :aggressive:

p.s. anybody need a room, before i cancel it?