Leicestershire Run Out

philshelton

meet at markfield services on A50/M1 at 10.00am sunday 24th to leave at 10.30 full tanks pack up and flask

head up towards burton on trent than ashbourne then?????? who knows

anyone from staffs or derbyshire fancys joining us let me know where we can meet you.

Been looking at possible routes and thinking of heading to the Cat and Fiddle inn on a537 just outside Buxton keeping off boring main roads as much as possible, Would hope to get there for lunch then may be head to matlock via buxton and bakewell. So if any of you from around the area fancy meeting up send me a email/pm and i will let you have my contact number.

Guest David Walton
meet at markfield services on A50/M1 at 10.00am sunday 24th to leave at 10.30 full tanks pack up and flask

head up towards burton on trent than ashbourne then?????? who knows

anyone from staffs or derbyshire fancys joining us let me know where we can meet you.

Maybe next year . Lived locally Kirby Muxloe now Newark. Car in Build, a Super spec, To run on Veg oil. See Web WWW.chipfatflyer.com Hope to see you in the future David.

Guest David Walton
david get a local member to join us and bring you or come over in tin top and hop in passanger seat of mine

DO at Mothers 15 family members on this day, Thanks for the offer , hope to make it next time. David.