For Sale - Sheet Folder

richyb66

Bench mounted sheet folder, surplus to requirements. This was made by my good self a while back for another vehicle project I was working on. It's been in a mates garage and as he's having a clearout and I no longer need it, it's got to go.

Works a treat on mild steel and I'm sure it'll do stainless too. It's a hefty bit of kit - should fold up to about 4' wide and the whole thing is getting on for 5' wide in all. Ideally wants to be bolted or clamped to a sturdy bench.

Looks like this

SheetFolder.jpg

Could possibly do with a lick of paint if you were picky but might be just what someone here needs if they're doing a bit of sheet fabrication.

This is too good to throw away so it's Free to anyone who wants it, however you'll need to either come and get it this coming weekend (30th/31st August) when I'm around or else one night in the week. Item is located in Tamworth and you'll need at least a hatchback as it's heavy and long.

As it's free I'd prefer someone who's actually going to use it has it, rather than just come and get it for the sake of it - unless they're a loan shark of course.