Whats Your Fav Pic Of Your Car?

Guest fozzy2007

At the risk of opening up another argument again.............Anybody who says Robin Hoods don't need anti roll bars just take a look at Dans picture.

Stands back and waits........... ;)

what is this argument about anti roll bars? being newish to the hoody world would be interested to know if there are improvements to be had.

Dan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest old_timbo
what is this argument about anti roll bars? being newish to the hoody world would be interested to know if there are improvements to be had.

Dan

First step is to sort out the wishbone geometry by increasing the length of the dummy strut so the top wishbone slopes upwards to the ball joint. This helps keep the front tyres flat on the road as the car rolls. Here is a shot of how my front end ended up.

Tim

post-1398-1231714631_thumb.jpg

Guest Space--ace

So it seems you found my homepage Nigel..... :o

The guys on the german forum liked this, too. They wanted me to make the Robin this style but "hairy". Don´t know how to get all the dead midges out of the fur so i decided make the seven red again.

I also asked some time about someone has fitted a draught reducer. Then they sayed maybe it´s better sell the seven and buy some "strawberry punnet" (VW GOLF Cabrio). One other means that THIS could be the solution....

400_6439373937633630.jpg

Wow

Great to see so many in Deutchland

I had thought about building one when I worked for VW in Kassel but came to the conclusion that TUV would be a bit too difficult with my poor German language skills......

mit freulichen Grüßen...............

Guest Space--ace

The german TÜV is not only the problem with the speech. Many hoodies are waiting for the streets but the german TÜV isn´t so easy to make.

There sure are more Hoods but these are the cars I know. On the second pic with the yellow hood you can see a T&J Hornet which seems to be the only one in germany.

Edited by Space--Ace

Regulations changing here SVA > IVA - same **** more money !

Still might be worth registering in UK and exporting to Germany as in EU - regulations do seem a little friendlier in UK. TUV is certainly a challenge !

Believe it or not UK readers it is much easier here!