What Was Wales Weekend

Mitch

Hi All

For all you who dont know about this event which i usally organise for the northwest lot, for the past 5 years we have used a hostle in North Wales, but i feel we have "discovered" all the roads and places to visit so needed a new Venue,

this one i central for expoloring both the lakes or, north Yorkshire, and im sure what ever the weather, we can find lots of roads an places to discover., below is the mail sent to all the usual peeps who attend, but due to the size of the new venue, there added places for other members, this will be posted on the website to, and places are limited so will have to be fist come first served,

If you need more info on the event, or place please mail me, .

Ive been out today looking for a alternative to the Wales weekend,

Place i found is slightly larger to the usual place, so more can come, but we are limited to how many ladies can come due to layout of the place,

Ive found a place nr Ingleton on the A65 about 6-8 miles north of Skipton, this would give use loads of alternative roads to discover,

but its not a comfortable as the boulder adventures,

prices are good, at about £13 each for beds in bunk house (think pontins chalets with bunk beds and your not far away) dry clean an each room with its own ensuite

Rooms are either 4 or 6 beds, both with mircrowave, toaster and kettle, the larger 6 beds have full kitchen,

Food is available onsite, mains from £8,00, packed lunch £5, breakfast is £6,50, three course from £15, we could do this on the sat night if all agree,

there is also a bar on site, not sure if we have meals, if we all need to but can look into that when i know whos interested.

link to there website

www.dalesbridge.co.uk

Please let me know who's interested ASAP, dates are 15-16may, other dates are already booked so we need to move quickly to secure enough space

Space IS LIMITED so first come first served,

Mitch

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

unfortunatly, we have had a couple drop out, soo

there a a couple of places, but i need to know this weekend, b4 i cancel a room,

so if you want to spend a weekend, in the warmth comfort of this bunk house and drive some of the best roads in the north of england,with a group of like minded peeps, mail me asap, i cant keep this open for log or we will have to pay for a empty room!!!

total cost is £45 each, that with 2 course eve meals on Fri/ sat nights, bar on site for relaxing in the evening,

Mitch

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tony Tank

Got this off Mitch

Hi all,

Well alot of you are up for mid afternoon meet on friday, sooooo,

There is a Macdonalds on the A59 just before clitheroe meet at 3 pm,, as some are coming from other directions this would be good place to meet,

Then up to Gisburn Auction Mart to meet Pete Dawson for 3,30, then quick blast up the a roads to Dalesbridge,

See yo there?