Calling All Midlanders

Andi

There will be another Midlands meet (3rd Sunday) 19th July at the Black Horse Main St Foxton LE16 7RD at 12 noon,

tin tops, bikes and kits all are welcome.

Then at 14.30 ish if people are up for it there will be a 17 mile country side shunt to here

http://www.stoneycove.com/opening_nemos.htm

Yes another bar.

Cheers

Andi

Guest scrabster

weather permitting i will be there.done many dives at stoney cove years ago,be nice to see if they have added anything to it over the years.

jess.

weather permitting i will be there.done many dives at stoney cove years ago,be nice to see if they have added anything to it over the years.

jess.

Apparantly they have an airplane, vw, mini and a submarine and plenty of wrecked boats.

Here is the proposed route.

post-2933-1247424487_thumb.jpg

Just a reminder about this Sunday.

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us, a few other kits/clubs have expressed an interest

Andi

There will be another Midlands meet (3rd Sunday) 19th July at the Black Horse Main St Foxton LE16 7RD at 12 noon,

tin tops, bikes and kits all are welcome.

Then at 14.30 ish if people are up for it there will be a 17 mile country side shunt to here

http://www.stoneycove.com/opening_nemos.htm

Yes another bar.

Cheers

Andi

Thanks to all who attended,

Apologies for getting you all lost on the run out, I did take some photos, but now my phone seems to have

stopped working (water ingress methinks).

I do hope the Covs and Brums got back ok and lets hope next months weather is kinder to us as I reckon

this could be a top meet and run out event.

Andi

Just a reminder about this Sunday.

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us, a few other kits/clubs have expressed an interest

Andi

Hi Andi, sorry late replying but only just dried out, looks like Dot and I have shrunk 2 inches, but had a good time, thanks Graham.