Insurance Companies For My Hood

Guest madrallysport

Guest madrallysport

Guys passed the SVA yesterday, now need to get insurance sorted to get the car reg'd and in to the road, what companies are there out there, i've heard of Adrian Flux and i've filled in an online quote application, but theres got to be other companies out there.

Cheers

Guest Ian & Carole

Frank Pickles seems to be the one to be with at the moment, there is a link to there web site on the start page of this site, along with 3 others.

Do a "search" and you will see lots of posts about this. :rolleyes:

You will also find that if you join the club you will get more than your £15.00 membership back in a discount.

Guest madrallysport

Tried both above Frank's and Premium, and neither offer cover in northern ireland, even if it part of the uk, unreal!!!!!!!!!! Can't even get a quote never mind insurance, i have been on the phone all day now, got one quote of £1782, tht just made me laugh and hang the phone up quicker

Just taken out insurance with Frank Pickles.

Friendly to chat to on the phone :D and a hell of a lot cheaper then what I was paying out for the Hood.

Cover note and info all E-mailed out to me by end of play the same day, now thats what I call fast service ;)