People Photograph Me

Guest trackerjack

Guest trackerjack

Driving my Hood up the A3M north of Portsmouth today at a mere 60 mph or so enjoying the scenery I noticed a small black Polo was alongside me and not overtaking ;) so as I looked over they were waving and smiling so of course I smiled back and they took a picture with their camera B) .

I have found that people love our cars and often let you out and frankly are rather pleasant........................................Do you find this to be so?

Guest Ian & Carole

Like Grizz says try it over the water.

Every time we stopped on the way to the "Ring" we were photographed, every journey we made always caused interest.

Brill init :D :D

Guest smegheadsteve

Not been photographed yet(well,not that I'm aware of!)but do get lots of people winding their windows down at traffic lights asking me about it,or kids shouting and whistling as I go by!

Steve.

yep often get 'nice car mate' from old and young. Been photo'd once or twice to my knowledge and prob other times as well.

I find people let me out more often as well. I do it myself though if there is an interesting car about so i can get a better look. I still find it funny when i see a '7' and think wish i had one of those. wait a minute.....

Guest Jonathan Tall
This happens quite often, especially on the continent. Nice feeling isn't it.

The first time this happened to me, I thought I'd been got by a speed camera! :D

Snap!!

Got bloody paranoid on the motorway one night when I kept geting "flashed", turned out to be a girl in the passenger seat of a BMW....

Mind you, thats nothing compared to the "interest" my then girlfriend generated when she decided to cool-off by stripping down to her black wonderbra, nearly caused a massive pileup...

It's a great feeling when someone takes a pic - was a tad concerned it was an unmarked police car at first LOL but it wasn't :D this was on the A27 in West Sussex.

Yes you do get the odd boy racer in their hot hatch my dad had one pulling out of the petrol station the other week - he was standing start the boy racer was already moving... guess which was quicker ;)

While waiting at traffic lights a while back, 2 blokes in a Ferrari went past gawping at the 2B so much that they nearly went up the kerb! The old veedubs get a good reaction as well, people are always waving everytime we go out in the van (not the ones behind us going up hills though!) Brian

Guest scottie686
Driving my Hood up the A3M north of Portsmouth today at a mere 60 mph or so enjoying the scenery I noticed a small black Polo was alongside me and not overtaking ;) so as I looked over they were waving and smiling so of course I smiled back and they took a picture with their camera B) .

I have found that people love our cars and often let you out and frankly are rather pleasant........................................Do you find this to be so?

I've found that!! Those big yellow boxes on the side of the motorway/road love to take my picture!!! But i usually have to pay through the nose for a copy of the picture!!!!!!!

;)

I pulled up at a mini roundabout to allow the traffic from my right to go and he waived me on, which was nice! exept I had pulled up in third trying to look cool and pulling away like ***t off a shovell I managed to crawl away with the smell of burning clutch, It would have looked so good if only I had been in First gear

I was surprised to how may waves I get and looks, young and old. But I guess with all the euro boxes on the road something a bit different will always get looks, but nearly always good ones. The amount of nice car comments I have had since owning the car is amazing.

I have once had a boy racer shout something not very nice out of his window, he soon went quite when I pulled up behind him in a car park and asked him what his problem was. Don't you just love tough guys who are only tough in there cars !!! :D .

Guest trackerjack

Bit off topic but who cares I started thread. A friend of mine has a Triumph Spitfire with a VVC Rover 1800 lump and his local boy racer took it on in his Cavalier 4x4 turbo and lost big time.

I have not attempted to use the Hood in anger yet but from a standstill its pretty quick.

Edited by trackerjack