Surplus Bits For Sale

Guest markhorton

Guest markhorton

I have decided to clear out a little clutter from the garage so am now selling the following:

Aero style filler cap purchased from Europa. I fitted this to my 2b but later changed it to accomadate Mr SVA. I think that this would be compliant with a rubber surround fitted? £15.00 collected (I can post but at buyers expense).

post-68-1258901669_thumb.jpg

I also have a mini heater that I never fitted, works perfectly. £15.00. (Again can post at buyers expense).

post-68-1258901968_thumb.jpg

And finally for now, I have for sale a set of 19" alloys that have never been on the open road. I put them on my 2b when building and decided to change them at end of build. The tyres are 195/50/15 and the wheels are 6Jx15H2 and I think the offset is 15mm (not 100% sure on the offset).The tyres have still got the nobbles on them. One of the alloys has picked up some marks in the garage but not to serious. I can post more photos if anyone is interested. I have got the wheel nuts to go with them. £150.00 for the set. Buyer to collect

post-68-1258902266_thumb.jpg

Please PM me and I will get back in touch with you.

Thanks Mark

Guest littlegeoff
I have decided to clear out a little clutter from the garage so am now selling the following:

Aero style filler cap purchased from Europa. I fitted this to my 2b but later changed it to accomadate Mr SVA. I think that this would be compliant with a rubber surround fitted? £15.00 collected (I can post but at buyers expense).

post-68-1258901669_thumb.jpg

I also have a mini heater that I never fitted, works perfectly. £15.00. (Again can post at buyers expense).

post-68-1258901968_thumb.jpg

And finally for now, I have for sale a set of 19" alloys that have never been on the open road. I put them on my 2b when building and decided to change them at end of build. The tyres are 195/50/15 and the wheels are 6Jx15H2 and I think the offset is 15mm (not 100% sure on the offset).The tyres have still got the nobbles on them. One of the alloys has picked up some marks in the garage but not to serious. I can post more photos if anyone is interested. I have got the wheel nuts to go with them. £150.00 for the set. Buyer to collect

post-68-1258902266_thumb.jpg

Please PM me and I will get back in touch with you.

Thanks Mark

Must have been a right bu**er getting those 15" tyres onto 19" rims. You must have arms like popeye :D :D

And finally for now, I have for sale a set of 19" alloys that have never been on the open road. I put them on my 2b when building and decided to change them at end of build. The tyres are 195/50/15

Guest markhorton

Well spotted that man!

I had been changing my other cars wheels just before advertising these ones and must've still had them on my mind?? :D

And yes, as you pointed out the tyres are 15" so the alloys must be too!!

Guest markhorton

Hi All,

The aero cap has gone.

The wheels are provisionally sold (being collected sunday).

The mini heater is still up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Regards

Mark