Kitpartsdirect

Guest Robin Allison

Guest Robin Allison

Anyone know anything about them? Ordered some parts off there website over a week ago and heard nothing. The phone just rings and goes to answer phone and don't reply to mesages. Also no email reply?

Rob

Guest qwerty_100
They are GBS

Give them a call

Steve

Hi Guys

I was at GBS today and kitparts direct is NOT part of gbs Ian wanted to keep this and was all part of the change/buyout for the want of a better word. So you need to go to kitparts direct. If you get no joy go through paypal to get your money back and then buy from Richard at GBS who I have to say been very helpful and reliable in the past for me. Hope this helps Kev

Hi,

As Chris N say's above, i've also heard that it's nothing to do with GBS.

I'm sure it was John (Gixerboy600, on here) who said something about himself ringing 'kitparts direct' and speaking too Ian, as in Ian, formerly of GBS???

Not trying to spread gossip etc, just throw some light on the situation for you.

Try PM'ing John, he may be able to expand on it further for you??

:unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

HTH,

Nick.

Guest gixerboy600
Hi,

As Chris N say's above, i've also heard that it's nothing to do with GBS.

I'm sure it was John (Gixerboy600, on here) who said something about himself ringing 'kitparts direct' and speaking too Ian, as in Ian, formerly of GBS???

Not trying to spread gossip etc, just throw some light on the situation for you.

Try PM'ing John, he may be able to expand on it further for you??

:unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

HTH,

Nick.

Well......................................................... I ordered a part via ebay from said kitparts over the weekend and yesterday had an email saying purchase despatched so time wil tell!!!!!!!!!!

Will let you know

Cheers

John

Guest RJHALL

Hi

Kitpartsdirect has nothing to do with GBS any more it was kept by Ian Rowley, we have been getting lots of people who have been having problems buying from them and then not getting the parts.

we are able to supply all the parts we are in the process of building a new GBS web site and a new parts site Kit Spare

If any one is needing any bits please give us a call 01623 860990

Richard Hall

Guest Tim Norman

As has been said before Kit parts was the only bit of GBSC that Ian kept hold of.

Allegedly, he still has items on ebay but can not always supply the parts, so takes the money, holds it for a while then eventually refunds it. Unfortunately it is GBSC that get the flak when the customer rings. Fortunatley they can usually resolve the problem by selling the part the customer wants, as they actually have it in stock!

GBSC are setting up their own spares shop called Kit Spares IIRC. Website is under construction.

"All of the above is my interpretation and in no way representative of any events or facts that may bear any resemblance to actuallity"

I would strongly recommend people steer clear of Kitpartsdirect. Us it at your peril in my opinion and would make the case more vehmently but for obvious reasons, can't on an open forum.

GBSC is run by Richard now and is going from strength to strength. They can supply all the parts that he did formally under KPD but please go through him. Sometimes things may be out of stock or a little delayed but at least you know you aren't going to be shafted.

Guest Robin Allison

Ordered from GBS today. Guess who's number is on the paypal info for Kitpartsdirect ?

Paypal dispute raised, lets see if i get my money back. Just hate it, work it get the money to spend on my interests and someone sits on there arse and takes it for no effort.

Yes i'm unhappy. If they are not in the position to trade then they should not. As far as i see it its fraud LAW