Member Map

Guest MickyD

Guest Ian Marr

Notice our man in Richmond - Recycler - is in Virginia (near Mechanicsville) not North Yorkshire. Mike - you must have had a hell of a run back on Sunday afternoon !!!! :acute:

Guest Richard W

Well I'm in a quandary now.

I'm not a member, and added my details before the map got made members only.

Only I now can't get on to delete my details.

So now my details are only available to a select few?

Excuse me if I feel that's a little unfair.

On the plus side.. I'm only not a member as I've not got an RH yet, and that is only a matter of time. I know people will say 'join the club anyway' and in a way their right, but a lot of their benifits of joining are only really worth it if you've got the car to enjoy them with! Typically, I seem to be stuck in a deadspot for members...

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Richard

Without hijacking the thread there are benefits to being a member before ownership.

4 mags a year, full of good build tips, etc.

Come to the shows - free tea / coffee, use of BBQ some food supplied.

Free Hog roast at the Newark show next month.

You are more than welcome to come along in the old tin top ,camp with us and share stories.

Joining us prior to starting your build might inspire you, I know it did me..........

Back to the members map topic now.........

Wish I had joined before purchase of kit; the information from meeting club members has proved invaluable;have a beer free week-end & spend the dosh on something that will last a year (or more dependant on when you sign-up.) :drinks:

After running a poll for 5 days in the members only section, the results are in and the "Members" on the forum who voted, have decided that the member map should be for members only due to several reasons.

I will investigate the possibility of non members being able to use the map as well, and will check all the markers deleting non members for you.