Thank You Ian Johnson

philshelton

Big thanx again to Ian for yet another fantastic show hog roast was fantastic and such a great family atmosphere as always thankyou for all your hard work making sure the reast of us can have a great time. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Great weekend again, thanks to every one of you that lent a hand with all the jobs that go into making the whole 'show experience' what it is.

Just for those that don't know, RHOCaR have won the best attended club trophy again, as well as our team of heavyweights wrestling the car pull trophy off the Newark Crew Mob.

Looking forward to Stafford already.

Guest Ian & Carole

I feel very humbled by the title, thanks Phil :blush:

It is really a team effort by all the committe and members alike I just book the shows and buy some food.

Yes I spend a lot of time on the phone and tinterwebby sorting stuff, but you all make it worth while. :clapping:

With out the help of many hands on the day my task would be impossible so I will turn this around and say thank you all for not only helping but turning up. :drinks:

Thanks to all, we had a great time.

The Pig man was someone we had not seen for well over 25 years. Small world huhh!

BTW Steve I think you will have to find a shorter version; you may have to modify the kitchen or extend the front if you are going to install that one!!