Today Is A Memorable Day

Al Milton

Well blow me down its worked too......

there it was 6th July 2010 at 01:20

and here I am now and its 6th July 2010 at 13:25....

Dr Who would have been impressed and astounded...

I bet you spotted the guy in Ben Hur wearing a digital watch too... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Guest jhfozzy
Future Day

On July 5th 2010, UK Film mag started a hoax that the date was referenced in Back To The Future, and that 05/07/10 was in fact 'Future Day'. The hoax became a Twitter sensation, being retweeted by thousands across the globe, and featuring in articles on The Guardian website, as well as News.com.au in Australia and a UAE News site. It became a worldwide trending topic on Twitter and Back To The Future became the most searched term on Google for the 24 period.

Total Film admitted the hoax in a news story, conceding that they were at fault for the error, and that once it started it was difficult to stop. The team released a photoshopped image of the Delorean dashboard to support the hoax, although admitted in several tweets that they were wrong, the image only fueled the Twitter fire, fooling many into believing it was real.

From HERE

Almost had me going there for a second, was sure it was 2015.

My brother is going to get a toe where the sun don't shine as he sent me the e-mail with this on it this morning.

Ah well, it made our office smile this morning anyway.

One of those things that make you go mmmmmmm

Bob, didn't spot the digital watch in Ben Hur (even after watching it 10 gazillion times on Bank Holidays :rolleyes: ), but have you noticed at the end of the first Shrek film the 3 blind mice are turned into the 2 horses and driver to take Shrek and Fiona off into their happy ever after?

Then why are the 3 blind mice back again playing on the piano while the other 'characters' are singing and dancing along to I'm A Believer?

Or do I need to get out more :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: