Midland Meet

philshelton

Guest scrabster

well i must have missed the post where it said this meet was cancelled,got there at 5 past 12 stayed until 10 to 1 and no show from anyone else. :spiteful: :aggressive: sat there like billy no mates again :sorry: :crazy: 110 mile round trip for nothing.well pi**ed off.who organised this, den tanner? come on guys if you didnt want me at your meet,just tell me instead of everyone staying away.rant over untill i can think of something else to moan at.

jess.

We arrived just after 1 so missed you by a few mins.

Late leaving home; had to attend to a rampant Berberis, it fought back, spiking me through leather gloves even when it was defeated and going into the compost bin.

Andi turned up just after but it was a bit too cold and started to rain so we left about 2 ish.

Sorry we missed you Jess, perhaps next time.

well i must have missed the post where it said this meet was cancelled,got there at 5 past 12 stayed until 10 to 1 and no show from anyone else. :spiteful: :aggressive: sat there like billy no mates again :sorry: :crazy: 110 mile round trip for nothing.well pi**ed off.who organised this, den tanner? come on guys if you didnt want me at your meet,just tell me instead of everyone staying away.rant over untill i can think of something else to moan at.

jess.

Sorry jess had to sort some things out to day so could not make it I did speak to derick earlier to day and asked him to send my apologies but guess you left before he arrived like i posted on the calendar from midday no at midday looks like you missed them by a few mins sorry. Let me know when you organize a event or meet :drinks:

jess.

i go to most of these meets Jess, ill pm you my phone number so`s we can meet up before hand,

Andi

Guest scrabster

seems a shame i was alone as with all the probs ive had with cooling the pinto went like a bat out of hell with all the cool air available this morning,was looking forward to a bit of a run out with a convoy some where but that was this morning, so theres always tomorrow eh..........................oh sorry cant make it tomorrow im being treated to a week in gambia for my 50th by her indoors. :yahoo: :drinks: :yahoo: :drinks: :yahoo: :drinks: :yahoo: :drinks: :yahoo: no more wore work for a week. :D :D no more rants.

regards,jess.