Exeter ?

Guest james123

hi guys

this is not inanyway a call for retriubution , but there is a guy in the exeter area that sold me a duff tiger chassis , his name is anthony cridland , ebay is st 24 criddy , the chassis was 40mm to long and 38 mm out of square

there were other issues with the chassis which made it unuseable . i have tried to regester a case against this guy

with ebay , but with no sucsess ,he has stated he is happy to have my money , basicly ha ha .piss off.

this man is an ass hole , if you come into contact with him beware ,he is in the exeter area , he is building a tiger avon , he may be at the exeter show .

graham

Guest scudoman

Both days for me. Although for the first time in 8 years I don't have any plans for winter mods, unless I supercharge it. Now there's a thought.

Nigel

I'm going down with the Bristol Kit Car Club on Saturday. If anyone wants to join in the "convoy" they are more than welcome. There are 20+ at the moment including at least 3 Hoods, we will be at the Taunton services from 9.00 to 9.15 if you want to join us or at Shepton Mallet (8.0am. Charlton Inn). Email me if you are interested.

Tony

Edited by paintman

Guest cerioli_83

hi guys

this is not inanyway a call for retriubution , but there is a guy in the exeter area that sold me a duff tiger chassis , his name is anthony cridland , ebay is st 24 criddy , the chassis was 40mm to long and 38 mm out of square

there were other issues with the chassis which made it unuseable . i have tried to regester a case against this guy

with ebay , but with no sucsess ,he has stated he is happy to have my money , basicly ha ha .piss off.

this man is an ass hole , if you come into contact with him beware ,he is in the exeter area , he is building a tiger avon , he may be at the exeter show .

graham

How do you end up with issues? it's all a laugh, but i can't work out how it's seems to be always you...