Kit Spares

Guest gixerboy600

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stuartl

Gixerboy, don't be so pathetic!!

The childish comments have come exclusively from the people who cant bear the thought of GBS being criticised even though people have only passed valid and light hearted comments.

Secondly, to say 'without GBS we wouldn't have our cars' is nonsense unless you bought a car from them which the vast majority on here did not including me. I understand you have a connection with GBS and that is why you are defending them but without all the people getting up in arms about others merely offering their opinion in a polite and informative manner this thread would have disappeared by the end of Friday and been replaced by something more interesting

By the way, who is Alan?!

no toys out just facts .

richard stewart made 7 style kits for the masses , if he hadnt i would not have been able to have afforded one .

richard hall worked for richard stewart ,the company was sold , rs retired , a company bought rhsc

the main co had revell kits ie plastic kits as its base , they got into trouble and assett stripped the profit making rhsc .it got into severe trouble and was bought out, richard hall was one of them that did so .

gbs was born , but there was a snake in the grass , one of the origonal directors .from the revell days .

this thorn has only just been removed , some 6 months ago , just as gbs relaunched and started to move foreward .

throughout this richard has had to endure months of silence from the previous director

after committing his granddads legacy to the company .

yes the web site ant perfect , but what is .if you need anything then ring them , there is a great team of people waiting for your call .

easy to say let them know what you want in advance and it could be there in a couple of days .

i have run my own buisness for 37 years and the last 2years have been the worst of all .

money is not easy to come by , for nor is credit .

i have had s7 2off

2b 2off

lightweights 2off (and still do )

a tiger

and 2 lowcosts

now i have a zero also

i have been out in the zero demonstrator with richard , it is by far the best handling car i have ever been in .

we have compromised with badly designed cars for many years this is a winner .

the probs with the web site will be worked out ,

guys dont get upset it ant worth it .

i am no expert but i think i know how a seven should handle , and the zero does .

thats why i made the comment re westfield . mayby people should know that richard hall was head hunted by westfield

some months ago . but he stayed with gbs.

my posts may be disjointed but i hope i have put the facts as they are .

again no offence intented to anyone in any way .

graham

i am also going to join alan

Guest Stuartl

no toys out just facts .

richard stewart made 7 style kits for the masses , if he hadnt i would not have been able to have afforded one .

richard hall worked for richard stewart ,the company was sold , rs retired , a company bought rhsc

the main co had revell kits ie plastic kits as its base , they got into trouble and assett stripped the profit making rhsc .it got into severe trouble and was bought out, richard hall was one of them that did so .

gbs was born , but there was a snake in the grass , one of the origonal directors .from the revell days .

this thorn has only just been removed , some 6 months ago , just as gbs relaunched and started to move foreward .

throughout this richard has had to endure months of silence from the previous director

after committing his granddads legacy to the company .

yes the web site ant perfect , but what is .if you need anything then ring them , there is a great team of people waiting for your call .

easy to say let them know what you want in advance and it could be there in a couple of days .

i have run my own buisness for 37 years and the last 2years have been the worst of all .

money is not easy to come by , for nor is credit .

i have had s7 2off

2b 2off

lightweights 2off (and still do )

a tiger

and 2 lowcosts

now i have a zero also

i have been out in the zero demonstrator with richard , it is by far the best handling car i have ever been in .

we have compromised with badly designed cars for many years this is a winner .

the probs with the web site will be worked out ,

guys dont get upset it ant worth it .

i am no expert but i think i know how a seven should handle , and the zero does .

thats why i made the comment re westfield . mayby people should know that richard hall was head hunted by westfield

some months ago . but he stayed with gbs.

my posts may be disjointed but i hope i have put the facts as they are .

again no offence intented to anyone in any way .

graham

i am also going to join alan

Graham I have read your post but cant see what it has to do with the website and the polite comments that have been made about it that everyone has got so excited about.

The current owners of GBS could have ridden a moped to the moon and that would have been a remarkable achievement but along with the development of their cars, the history of the company and the previous alleged bad management it has nothing to do with their online shop which is what this post is about!

Oh, and I still dont know who Alan is!!!!

hi stuart

we have met in fact i bought your s7 .

re the online shop , i was just trying to set the scene, re the past issues .

and for others to understand the dificulties that gbs had had to face .

if you take past issues into consideration then you will understand why there may be time involved

relating to the parts web site .

give them a chance .

graham

Team Alan maybe the fastest growing section of this club :rolleyes: Is not the first duty of this club & its members to support & assist in all ways possible the other club members; which is done mainly with information on this site;which includeds opinion on manufacturers & their products. Please keep the valid posts coming; they are not all "crap" as some suggest,they are all opinions as seen by the member.

Guest Stuartl

hi stuart

we have met in fact i bought your s7 .

re the online shop , i was just trying to set the scene, re the past issues .

and for others to understand the dificulties that gbs had had to face .

if you take past issues into consideration then you will understand why there may be time involved

relating to the parts web site .

give them a chance .

graham

Ah ok,

Actually if you read back to almost the start I said in one of my very early posts that I would 'see how it goes'

Its just that some people seem to have translated that into something totally different.

Anyway, lets move on.

Does anyone have anything to talk about that cannot possibly cause controversy??!!!

Oh, please dont say X factor!!! :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Does anyone have anything to talk about that cannot possibly cause controversy??!!!

How about Whingeonso the mardarse F1 driver showing his true colours on the parade lap

How childish did he make himself look with his gesturing toward Petrov?

What a to55pot!

Opinions anybody??

Guest zoomzoom

Alan, Alan, who the **** is Alan??!!!!

Alan is/was a former user of this forum who left a few months ago. I believe he was very unhappy with some posts which put a different point of view across and which clashed with his own views. so he left. I believe the expression is ''THROWING THE TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM'' (can't condone this being a small bear myself)

HTH

How about Whingeonso the mardarse F1 driver showing his true colours on the parade lap

How childish did he make himself look with his gesturing toward Petrov?

What a to55pot!

Opinions anybody??

Personally, i thought Petrov drove a great race. He was trying to do his best and prove he is worthy of a drive next year, so was Kubica, the Renaults performed well. Alonso and Webber just didn't have the pace on the day and no amount of talent was going to help. I too couldn't believe him shaking his fist at Petrov, it was totally wrong. I would have preferred Webber to win over Vettel, but Vettel had the pace on the day and in qualifying and got the job done.