Why Has My Post Been Deleted

Guest boggybogstar

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boggybogstar

I hope the moderators havent made a decision that I'm not allowed to promote activities, social events, run outs, breakfast meets and general merriments via the multi marque SKCC site - how clique would that be !

I hope its just a glitch.

Ive had a couple of very enjoyable runouts with SKCC without being pressured or even asked

to join the club.

RHOCAR prides itself on being multi marque & letting anyone join in, & SKCC are just the same.

There arent many Hoodies here in the SE who can make events.

That is not a criticism at all, just recognition that work & family can prevent people making specific dates/times, so the SKCC fills a gap here in the SE.

I agree with Rob, just re-post it Tony & we'll see what happens

Bob

Guest Tim Norman

Did you ask if you could post the adverts and videos? I'm not being arsey just asking a polite question. :give_rose:

Probably not helped by the fact you are not a Club member anymore.

Guest boggybogstar

Did you ask if you could post the adverts and videos? I'm not being arsey just asking a polite question. :give_rose:

Nope!, but then again this forum is littered with posts of you tube vid's, and Im certainly not advertising here, I'm encouraging social well being within the South East because (a) it doesnt happen on this site within the Robin Hood marque in this area and b this hobby is all about meeting like for like people and as others above have said thats exactly what SKCC brings.

I'm sorry, but I think you are being arsey, and would still like to know why it was deleted, in fact, I'll ask permission now (of course if rejected I expect every historic post with a you tube link on it to be deleted to!!)

Thanks

Edited by Tony B

Guest boggybogstar

Probably not helped by the fact you are not a Club member anymore.

oh, just seen your edit, so are you now discouraging people who havent paid a memebrship subscription not to post anymore, is it a "select few" club only situation now. The reason I didnt rejoin is because I couldnt see any benefit in the South.

Im not sure what other benefits you get with membership on here either, insurance discounts are applied without a rhocar membership number !

Guest boggybogstar

Edit:

And if this is the case why have the other topics mentioning this other club not been deleted? ie:

http://www.rhocar.or...=1

and:

and:

WHAT ?????????????????????????

thanks for pointing this out Rob (CMA), I feel a full explanation is required, I didnt know this club became discrimatory

Guest mower man

Stop falling out children ! whats it matter realy ? I try not affiliate with any particular region and have freinds and many good contacts and probably some who think I ought to shot in a lot of them,do I care about the detractors? not a bit !It is supposed to be 1 club and starting starting separate factions and wings will in the end kill it ,I have come accross this sort of division in many different forms of organisations and seen good clubs ruined. We are supposed to be like minded people ,lets not get to the "I'm taking my ball home bit" ,could we not have a section/forum where events etc from other clubs /organisations can be posted freely?.Just my two pen'orth If I'm going to have my sword broken and be cast out of the stockade get on with it quikly life is to short !!!!!!! :good: mower man [mick]

Guest mower man

oh, just seen your edit, so are you now discouraging people who havent paid a memebrship subscription not to post anymore, is it a "select few" club only situation now. The reason I didnt rejoin is because I couldnt see any benefit in the South.

Im not sure what other benefits you get with membership on here either, insurance discounts are applied without a rhocar membership number !

I know I've posted earlier but come on Tony pull the horns in mate it isn't worth it, if the Hoodies in the south east are quiet thats tuff it's just the the same in some other parts but we manage to survive regards mowerman :good:

Guest boggybogstar

Stop falling out children ! whats it matter realy ? I try not affiliate with any particular region and have freinds and many good contacts and probably some who think I ought to shot in a lot of them,do I care about the detractors? not a bit !It is supposed to be 1 club and starting starting separate factions and wings will in the end kill it ,I have come accross this sort of division in many different forms of organisations and seen good clubs ruined. We are supposed to be like minded people ,lets not get to the "I'm taking my ball home bit" ,could we not have a section/forum where events etc from other clubs /organisations can be posted freely?.Just my two pen'orth If I'm going to have my sword broken and be cast out of the stockade get on with it quikly life is to short !!!!!!! :good: mower man [mick]

Thanks Mick, and I totally agree, but to be clear I for one think this forum is full of a wealth of experience and excellent people, certainly my involvement with this club since venturing on the road of car building has been fantastic - and Ive always spoke highly, however the point is that events within the South are few and far between and the only way to promote a new interest is to generate a group of people of all marques in the area that's struggling, that way the new memers in that group talk to people like me and realise that there is a single marque club available for them to - I could name a dozen GBS Zero owners and RH owners that Ive manage to pull to this forum (and most of them pay the membership)

But its moved on, Im a tad annoyed that the post was deleted, and I can only assume it's the cliqueness of it all, look at all the other forums that mention Piston heads, Locost, Blatchat etc.

Im not falling out - far from it, Im trying to promote Rhocar in the South via another forum, but beleive the 'team' on here might not see it the same way.

Thats it - I'll keep my comments for the time being on PM

ps - GDC - your car looked great at Detling - very impressed

Tony why not put your self forward as area sec for your area and run you meet as a joint rhocar and skcc meet thats what helen did with the sg7. On your point about membership and insurance discount if you are claiming discount as a club member and had cause for a claim the insurance company will more than likely do a check to see if you are a member. If it is found by them that you were claiming a discount with no club membership they may refuse to pay out and take actions towards you for fraud. This point was mentioned at the agm