Premium Choice Now Redeemed Themselves

speedtripledan

After the night mare ive had with the insurance this last week or 2 , i really was starting to lose it yesterday with the underwriters and all the other departments that were dealing with it i was pushed from pillar to post etc

decided to ring premuim choice to see how much it would cost extra for the v8westy on my policy, £62 thought fair enough in light of the situation, then told the guy what was going on about kgm not knowing it was agreed value etc he said leave it with him he will sort it and ring back, few hrs later true to his word he rang back and had sorted it whilst on the phone to him the other lot rang with the revised offer

So premium choice are now redeemed in my opinion...

The brokers are ok its the underwriters that are the problem (kgm)

All sorted now happy days lay ahead

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkB

all dan needs now is the westfield coat, cap, mug, keyring, lose all social skills and a hatred for any other kit car below a westy and he will become a true westfield owner/member :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Guest big kev

all dan needs now is the westfield coat, cap, mug, keyring, lose all social skills and a hatred for any other kit car below a westy and he will become a true westfield owner/member :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

This soundes correct they are quite up there own. Have a visit to there factory it's 2mins from my house and they didn't make me welcome at all I know I'm common from

Dudley but my moneys the same collie as there's

From

The big guy

This soundes correct they are quite up there own. Have a visit to there factory it's 2mins from my house and they didn't make me welcome at all I know I'm common from

Dudley but my moneys the same collie as there's

From

The big guy

If you cut me in half you would see the letters "rhocar" written through the middle

Guest snotfart

and the 3.9efi in the kit is returning just over 17 mpg,i have not tried it on a "steady" run yet ,still at the lead wellies and burning rubber sideways stage.

i will grow up one day.

and the 3.9efi in the kit is returning just over 17 mpg,i have not tried it on a "steady" run yet ,still at the lead wellies and burning rubber sideways stage.

i will grow up one day.

my pinto was only 22mpg at a steady 70mph for 400miles so not much in it, other than that lovely v8 sound and grunt a price worth paying clapping.gif