Mid Life Crisis

Guest Ian White

Guest Ian White

Not sure whether I'm posting in the right area:

I would just like to say hello, I have been thinking about building a kit car for ages.... And finally I think the mid life crisis has kicked in.

I have been scanning the web for different models of kit cars.....and I have decided on the Robin Hood Zero, as it looks nice and a fairly easy build. And I should say cheap compared to other makes. I'm glad I have stumbled across this site, as it has a wealth information for the first time builder. Congrats to the moderators for a cracking site.

Ian

Ian,

Welcome to RHOCAR, I am currently building a zero and yes everyone in work thinks its a mid life crisis, probably true. It's a great car and well worth the effort, the prices are going up slightly but the car has also improved. Don't under estimate the time and cost of the complete project. The club members are always helpful and somebody near you will always offer support.Put your location on your profile and there could be someone around the corner. Failing that come to Stafford kit car show.

All the best

Mark

Guest smartfazer

Yup the older I get, the bigger and more expensive my toys become........or so my wife says :rolleyes:

Go for it Ian, you won't regret it................much!

It's also worth taking out full membership of RHOCaR.

Steve

Guest peter2b2002

when I hit 50, I said to swmbo, either I get a a totie or a kit car, so she said totie :friends: , but I went for a Robin Hood 2b instead :yahoo:

peter2b