Sad Sad Day......

Tazzzzman1

Hi lads

SAD SAD DAY!!! :cray:

I'm now in mourning.....My 2b has been sold today. Now I am officially hoodless :cray: :cray: :cray:

Was stood at the end of my drive 10 mins ago, tear in the eye waving to her being towed away on the back of a trailer on her way to S Wales and a new home. I hope the new owner has as much fun from her as I have done.

Guess I should be pleased at such a fast sale (2 days advertised and got an offer for the asking price!)....damn should have asked more :blush:

Anyway, now I can concentrate on the new project.

Placing my order for a "Roadrunner SR2" next week. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I already have the MX5 donor which I will start to strip this weekend (Thanks to Red7) :crazy:

If all goes to plan I will have her on the road for the shows next spring. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

If anyone fancies getting their hands dirty on an MX5 strip down this weekend, let me know.

And for those of you who thought they had got rid of me....tough! :diablo: I'm staying a hoodie at heart and will remain a RHOCAR member (made too many good friends, and great pi55 taking). I will keep you updated as build progress's. :drinks: :friends: :friends: :drinks:

Hi Terry,

Wish I lived closer. I'd have been up for a couple of days stripping the old MX5. Take some pictures along the way and get them on here please.

I was working in Chesterfield last week and went along to the club meet pity it was a wash out.

Enjoy the weekend.

Steve (Red7)