It's Passed

Guest Kennedy48

Guest Kennedy48

Final. Got through iva. Finally passed. Now the next bit. The dvla. Do I need to get the car MOT'd before bui. Iv given them all my paperwork ad booked in this thursday.

Cheers

luke

Guest Kennedy48

Cheers. Thanks. How does dvla want to see the car. I have had to do the usual adjustments to pass iva. Now I have a few days before bui can I put my alloys back on and take taky trim off or does dvla want to see them aswell

cheers

DVLA just want to check what you declare you car to be, i.e. what engine, running gear you are using is what you say on your declaration form. They will check the engine and chassis number and any other ID marks they can find. Takes 5 minutes (unless you get chatting like I did)unless they find a discrepancy (wrong engine number for example, Vauxhall gearbox when you said it was a Ford etc.)

Happy days!!!

I see you're in gothic Whitby, I was on hols in Robin Hood's Bay last week, could've popped in to see you.

I envy your easy access to the run over the moors down the A169 to Pickering.... I'm sure you'll have fun down there! :crazy:

Guest Kennedy48

Cheers guys. Just got home from dvla and auto shop with my tax disc and number plates. Just about to put them on the car. Only problem is.....it's raining. Wait all these months. Finally get the car ready and it rains haha. Got age realted with a D plate too. So on happy with that

Cheers

luke