I's Passed

Guest rwh

I had the great news today - my Zero passed it's IVA test today. I took the car up to GBS just before Christmas for them to check over and put through the test. Had an email when I got home to say it's passed. What an incredible feeling, I am so chuffed.

I have to say a big thank you to RHOCaR in general and to the great bunch of guys in the West Mids area. I have had a lot of help, advice, tips and support from the club, but special thanks to Steve (Thrashed) without whose help I would not be at this stage, Gaz, Jez, Jess and my neighbour Dave. Hell, this is like an exceptance speech at the Oscars, but I am so over the moon I hope you will forgive my ramblings.

Bob

Thanks to everyone's good wishes. Totally agree with your comment Al, without the support of club members I would not be in the happy position I am in now.

West Mids club night tonight, so I can arrive with a big stupid grin on my face. :yahoo:

Bob