Stoneleigh 2012

philshelton

in the past the club has bought some bacon and bbq stuff for full club members. in the past few shows we have been left with some of this. My question is should the club bring some food or are you happy to sort yourselves out???

I'm happy to sort my own food out, but maybe a selection of relishes and sauces could be provided.

It's only 6 weeks between Stoneleigh and Newark so any left could be taken there. I know I usually buy something, use less than half, then throw the rest away.

Nick

Guest Getting There

Phil

Same here mate more than happy to sort myself, although I agree with the sauces and relishes, that would be good!

Thanks

Chris

Guest alfaGTA

Again news to me that the club funded breakfast type fodder otherwise i'd have been there :rofl: I'm happy to continue my trend of clering up what dan and nick leave in our wee clan.

Guest shaggy

I have always brought my own in the pas, but I think its a great idea to put up for a few butties etc as some people arrive unprepared and go without breakfast fodder.

Si

Guest zoomzoom

I normally take breakfast in the morning room phil, around 8 .

Cook usually puts out a full range and with it being breakfast I serve my self of course.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sevenheaven

Look forward to seeing you all there, what’s the plan re: weather? I remember a brill sunny afternoon last year, but fear this may not be the same, and my roofs ish fitted!

Alan.

Off to makro tomorrow to get paper cups, 40 burgers and 40 sausages for sunday night BBQ and sauces as requested for any one who want them over the weekend. Only thing I am struggling with at the moment is dry sunny weather so if some one can sort that. Alan is also bringing King John ale. Please note you may be asked to prove membership for food and drink provided by the club so dont forget to pack your membership card

• Like 1