What Was New At Stoneleigh?

Longboarder

Guest old git racer

Nice set of replys thanks very much for that, I will now try again at Newark as I really need to buy some goodies for the old girl. The wife reckoned I should fit in with you all considering some of the stuff she has read on here. It wasn't everyone that upset the job several people did actually speak and some info was gained. I think the shell suits is an excellent idea if only to have all and sundry asking you why! I've never struggled in the past with talking to people Its part of my job to talk to all sorts of customers/people.

Any way I know it's old and possibly a problem to get through the IVA, any one want to share any positive build tips on a Cortina based S7?

Cheers

Much happier now with the responses

Jim [The Old Git]

Guest Hoppo

Was my first time at Stoneleigh (been to Newark years ago but unfortunately can’t make it this year) Being a bit shy didn’t get to introduce myself to anyone but a lot of that was my fault to busy looking at stalls and Hoods and I didn’t get to the club stand till just before 4pm and a lot where going to the AGM. Hopefully I will be up and running for Donnington and will make a bigger effort to introduce myself and whoever is with me

Steve