Rhocar Takes 1St Place At Hollowell Steam Show

philshelton

I have spoken to Allen tonight to thank him for a fantastic weekend. He was verry impressed with our stand and was not aware we got 1st prize apparently this is voted for by the public. I also broached the subject of a club camp on the field as it has toilets etc and he said if we put a date forward he will put it to committee.

thats news to me! I thought it was a panel that judged, or at least it was in the past! Never got involved as Rebel & Kingfisher arn't allowed to entre and my RH is always on it own!!

That sounds positive to me regarding the club camping! At the end of the day, Allen and Jane are the top two members on the comittee and if they don't have any probs, then the rest of them will be okay!

Excellent stuff Jethro.... RHOCaR weekend camp for EVERYONE and there families.

Let's get arranging.... If this comes good, it could be an annual club get together and perfectly placed

almost central within England too boot.

Sod the Jocks, there's a wall to keep them out anyway. xxx

we'd better make sure we don't tear up the field with our heavy vehicles....I know how particular Allen is about using the field as a bowling green :crazy:

allen said it was the best show ever because they got to play with all the pulling gear and sh*t to pull every one out and about. we just got to push a few classics