Pinto Stainless Manifold

magh

Hello guys first post in the forum. I have just purchased a part built (rolling chassis) rh 2B now the manifold that's on is the original cast but I want a stainless system, where's best to get them from as obviously the ones on eBay are for the cars so don't fit the kit cars and exit sideways? Any help Is aprechiated. Mike

I have the std sierra manifold at the minute, I spoke to GBS at the last show and just get the same response for everything Ive asked them, just a shrug and a well it might be around this price but can't say untill we've made it.

I've thought about the eBay 3 piece units then getting it modified but it's a gamble, and I don't have the money to play with. Hope you have better luck finding someone.

GBS do advertise a manifold that fits at reasonable price, the one that came with my kit was measured and compaired using a program to get the most from my engine conversion and came out as very good.

The cost from GBS was around £175 again quite a good price.

Kit car manifolds do come up on eBay, keep looking

I've already looked at gbs and they only list the manifold for the Zero using the zetec engine there is nothing listed for the pinto.

Problem is I am at the stage of mounting the steering column and peddle box so obviously wanted to get the correct manifold now as if I come to change It at a later date no doubt the stainless one would faul with the steering

I've already looked at gbs and they only list the manifold for the Zero using the zetec engine there is nothing listed for the pinto.

I wouldn't take what is listed on the website as gospel, probably only what they sell most of. They'll do one, give them a call.