New Member Looking For Advice....

Guest david_l_perry

Guest MarkB

its butties, chip butty, bacon butty....... baps come in bra's, corn comes on cobs......... that statement sounds sooooo wrong but you know what i mean :80: :80: :help:

Baps are boobies, butties are counterbalances for boobies (so the gals don't fall over forwards).

Sandwiches are what they are called in the home counties, where I come from, as in the Earl of Sandwich, which I believe is in Kent!

It took me 20 years of watching Corrie to work out what a 'Barm Cake' was!!!??? :unsure:

Edited by Pond

Guest Alan_builder

Come on lads you may upset the newbie, did he make an offer?

You want a call girl, baps, butties and beer?

That reminds me of having a drink with the lads, rounds of King John, one chap was having a hard time, dragging his heals, he wanted a pint of Whitbread Tankard, When ordering from an extremely busty busty barmaid, action like cleaning car windows with her tits (aviator), well in total titillation 2 pints of Titbread W*bleep*ard got ordered. It was cr**.

Thanks again guys.(quickly works out the amount of buttes I need to eat to get back the outlay of a car....)

Dave

Careful MarkB ; re-read the post HE ain't after eating butties,baps or sarnies!!

Guest MarkB

Baps are boobies, butties are counterbalances for boobies (so the gals don't fall over forwards).

Sandwiches are what they are called in the home counties, where I come from, as in the Earl of Sandwich, which I believe is in Kent!

It took me 20 years of watching Corrie to work out what a 'Barm Cake' was!!!??? :unsure:

20 years of Corrie!!! straight to the shops 3rd isle, bottle of mind bleach for you :help: :help:

Guest david_l_perry

I also like nibbling on flowery baps, but only the larger ones

Nice to see another forum that does not take itself too seriously....

Guest chris brown

Getting back on subject dont forget that with the 2B and its deritives there was a choice of mild steel or stainless chassis and body pannels so some are all mild steel and have to be painted others have mild steel chassis with stainless panels or like mine all stainless (Which is still for sale see the for sale section. :db: )

Also some have the Sierra rear springs and shocks but most have coilovers.

Nice to see another forum that does not take itself too seriously....

You don't know the half yet mate.... Most are daft, some are mental and the rest of us are complete

sarcasm weilding, pi55 taking, mankini wearing idiots!

Welcome to RHOCaR, you sound like a perfect new member for the club, get paid up and join us...

Donnington in a few weeks, 2 nights of drunken debauchery, pis5 take and, err, err? Oh, yeah, cars.

• Like 2