Zero For Sale.....

Shaft

Hi guys and gals,

After the Land fiasco last year, i'm going a different route toward clearing the Mortgage and associated debt, but this involves losing my garage and half my garden (Temporarily) so the V8 conversion is out the window

and the Kit needs to be gone to fund the wheels into motion.

She's on Ebay now if anybody is after a well built, top quality Zero.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120982538856?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please don't beat me up on this decision, it's tough enough! But the bigger picture has to prevail I'm afraid.

Cheers all, and pass the word my friends.... You never know, the new owner could be just around the corner!

8)

It would be a crime to break up this Zero!

For those who havn't seen this car, it has been built to the highest standards by a highly skilled engineer....and I'm not saying that lightly! There is not a bolt out of place, nothing whatsoever has been "bodged" or "it'll do", all wiring has been cleverly routed and there is loads of Carbon fibrey bits which is proper F1 type carbon fibre .... not the cheap fibreglass backed stuff found on fleabay.

Being such a lightweight car, it flys like you-know-what off a shovel and it sounds lovely whilst doing it!

You could not build this car for less the £10k (only my guess, Nick may put me right) so £6250 is a steal!!

I'm sad you're selling it Nick, but keep faith because a car like yours will sell at what you're asking.....it just takes a bit of time