What Have I Got ! Take Two

Guest mark little

Guest mark little

Thanks for the info, I,ve posted more pictures under car identity pics, is what you say good or bad because the chassis and panelling on the car are a work of art when you see them up close.

Guest Alan_builder

Hi Mark

Don't worry what it is, you are welcome here.

So you now know it's not a 2B for sure and probably not a RH, but that is not a 100% guarantee as RH did make and sell some 1 off projects.

Guest alfaGTA

Hi, its not an MK INDY either but as stated above its likely a locost. Looking at the tyres, the seats and the exhaust I would say you have a little track/fast road weapon there and would not rule out it having a previous life in a race series!! Looks to be quite tidy and with a little work can be fettled to your taste, i've not read any of your other posts but i'd pull the rocker cover off and see what it lurking in that engine. Does it come with logbook or any paperwork? You gonna IVA it or track?

Even though its not a RH you are still welcome here, a few of the lads will have crossflows so can guide you in the right direction.

Guest mark little

thanks very much to all of you, I've been ratching about in all of the gear that came with the car and I've found the build manual buried at the bottom under a couple of magazines, its a westfield se according to the manual and going by the chassis diagram it is so first prize to DanE.

cheers Mark

thanks very much to all of you, I've been ratching about in all of the gear that came with the car and I've found the build manual buried at the bottom under a couple of magazines, its a westfield se according to the manual and going by the chassis diagram it is so first prize to DanE.

cheers Mark

I Thank You :)