Engine Replacement, Sunday 13Th Jan

nicko

Hi, I'm looking to fit my replacement engine on Sunday 13th January. Anyone who wants to lend a hand, you're welcome. Garage is a bit small, but we managed when the old engine was removed and stripped. Parts are on order, and sump repairs hopefully completed soon. Nick

1st job just sorted... Sump repaired.

The only tools I think we might need, and I know I haven't got are "pullers" and clutch alignment tool.

I've got a cambelt kit that needs fitting, and hopfully I've got all other parts ordered (Thanks Mark)

I hope to be in the garage about 9:30ish.

Thanks in advance

Nick

Guest RoborRoss

Hi Nicko,

If its not too much of a crowd I'd like to take a pop over and say hello and meet you and a few others in the area. Not sure I'll be much help but I can always pass spanners & bring some biscuits!

Let me know if ok and I'll scoot over.

Ta

Rob

Hi Nicko,

If its not too much of a crowd I'd like to take a pop over and say hello and meet you and a few others in the area. Not sure I'll be much help but I can always pass spanners & bring some biscuits!

Let me know if ok and I'll scoot over.

Ta

Rob

your springs should ready before then Rob so if you don't need them earlier I will take them over to Nicks

Guest RoborRoss

I'm always late. So to be a week early is really something :-)

Now I can see its the 13th!

Oh well, nice drive out and good to meet you briefly. At least I'll know where I'm going next sunday.

Springs good next week, thanks Mark.