Engine Replacement, Sunday 13Th Jan

nicko

Guest alfaGTA

loving a sausage for 7 days.... Thank feck i joined the south yorks crew in 2011 when you only had to have sex with one of the other lads wives as an initiation!

Guest RoborRoss

Oh dear, it's gonna take a while to live that down isn't it. :-)

Quickly changing the subject; has anyone got a set of 2 spanners I could borrow next weekend for adjusting up the shocks / springs when I refit the new ones? Will I need spring compressors too?

Ta

Guest RoborRoss

They are the original coilovers with big nuts (fnar fnar) rather than the notched ring (whoop) you get with Gaz.

I'll have a measure and post the size. Possibly same as yours Mick?

Guest mower man

My spanners are peg type as in Gaz and most other dampers, but I'll have a rummage to see if I have any thing that big from my crane /material handling days , had 70mm +stuff but most of it went when I finished on that job regards mick

Guest RoborRoss

This bunch of gits never forget mistakes :sorry: :sorry: I just keep taking the tablets to help me through the jibes :cray: :help: :cray:

.....until the next member owns up to something?

Yep, they are the zimmers I think. I'll bring one next sunday, or is it this sunday? ;-)

I've got some 6mm x 40mm bar I was going to make a pair with if there are none around. That will be a test of my welding!

Guest RoborRoss

LOL! Looks like I'm gonna have to get my hacking tools out on this forum and change some tags :-)

And there was me wanting to find a hobby that was so different from my IT day job :-)

I'm vegetarian by the way. Have u got any quorn sausages pics.