Skcc Video

Guest gdc

just watched skcc video loved it!!! why are we not doing some thing like this to have on line as a promo and at the shows?????

is it because we dont do things like this? why?

skcc are a very active area they arnt rhocar but they run sevens and other marques. Should our areas be posting more of their activities with photos and videos and promoting the club in doing so.

can we not have a national rhocar meet instead of just the shows and small group camping trips?

any ideas?

There is something in the pipeline graham for a full blown Rhocar weekend, it was discussed before Christmas and I was reminded about it the other Saturday night, I will contact Phil later.

Guest Ian & Carole

Tried it about 7/8 years ago .

Booked a field at Billing aquadrome and about 8/12 couples turned up.

That said bring it on and lets try again, issue is finding a venue "central" and acceptable to every one.

Guest Lowlife

just watched skcc video loved it!!! why are we not doing some thing like this to have on line as a promo and at the shows?????

is it because we dont do things like this? why?

skcc are a very active area they arnt rhocar but they run sevens and other marques. Should our areas be posting more of their activities with photos and videos and promoting the club in doing so.

can we not have a national rhocar meet instead of just the shows and small group camping trips?

any ideas?

Because RHOCAR like to park in fields????

Tried it about 7/8 years ago .

Booked a field at Billing aquadrome and about 8/12 couples turned up.

That said bring it on and lets try again, issue is finding a venue "central" and acceptable to every one.

this is always the problem lots of yeses till it comes to it. The only way i see round it is to take deposits prior to booking

Because RHOCAR like to park in fields????

my thoughts would be couple of runs out, may be car treasure hunt for those that want and for those who want to sit in a field and chat fine. Any national club event needs to cater for all. would be good to hear what you would want from a national rhocar meet suggestions please???????

Guest Ian & Carole

At Billing that weekend some one had spent many hours preping a tresure hunt and most refused to take part.

"Horses to water" sprung to mind, high light of the weekend was Darren Faseys' daughter weeded on some ones knee whilst watching a fire work display. kept her warm though.

At Billing that weekend some one had spent many hours preping a tresure hunt and most refused to take part.

"Horses to water" sprung to mind, high light of the weekend was Darren Fazeys daughter weeded on some ones knee. kept her warm though.

all we can do is try, I like you Ian dont mind putting in the work but like you say horse to water. Newark this year springs to mind all the cost and work for so few people just because it was a but damp, but we had members from scotland come but locals from the midlands didnt. was nice to see the damiler though ian

all we can do is try, I like you Ian dont mind putting in the work but like you say horse to water. Newark this year springs to mind all the cost and work for so few people just because it was a but damp, but we had members from scotland come but locals from the midlands didnt. was nice to see the damiler though ian

oi Mr shelton i ,m midlands and I was there ! ;)

Guest zoomzoom

All we need is for this party is beer, music,dancing and hookers

Actually all we need is beer, music and dancing forget the hookers

Actually all we need is beer and music forget the dancing and the hookers

Actually all we need is beer

Beer

There's only so much wet weather driving you can take in a year. Especially when you have no roof and R888s fitted.

Its a cold hard fact of life with these cars, sunshine will bring more out. Rain will always give a poor turn out.

but this a new year and now we have you as the weather sec we should be fine