Can't Wait For Newark

Guest whiz

Guest whiz

Well guys 10 days to go until our annual road trip South over the border to Newark I'm certainly looking forward to it. Stoneleigh was good but was only a day trip. Having the whole weekend is great. Catching up with the usual suspects relaxing in the evening with great company, beer and the drink of the gods a good single malt.

There will be no sneaking over the border this year you will here us coming for miles with our exhausts.

See you all soon ten days and counting

Andy

Guest ickle

whats that coming over the hill is it a..........................lobster ??

if we get anymore o this weather lol

fingers crossed for a nice dry run :-)

see ya all soon

Guest ickle

who was the guy in the tent next to us from durham last year ??

he want to meet up on the way doon...

and offcoarse anyone else heading down the A1 on the friday

regards stuart

Guest ickle

Got the builders in repairing that wall for when you go independent. Only joking cant wait to catch up over a single malt. See you in a few days safe journey. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

does that mean there will be import tax on oor whiskey then ??

ye better get saving.........

Hi Stuart.

That guy was me and I will be going to Newark on Friday and could meet you at Scotch Corner,Just remember to bring the air bed patches.

lets hope for better weather than last year.I will be in the tin top so will keep to the rear of your convoy!.Best regards and look forward to meeting you all again

Allan

Guest ickle

top man i will post times we should be around scotch corner once we confirm leaving time

why no kit car this year ?

Hi Stuart.

That guy was me and I will be going to Newark on Friday and could meet you at Scotch Corner,Just remember to bring the air bed patches.

lets hope for better weather than last year.I will be in the tin top so will keep to the rear of your convoy!.Best regards and look forward to meeting you all again

Allan

Guest ickle

Allan we will be leaving dunfermline about 8 am and think scotch corner is under 3 hours so that could be our lunch stop if you want pm one of us your number we will let you know eta ;-)