Sos....urgent Help Needed This Week

richardm6994

Having looked at the puddle of oil under the gearbox tonight....it's got to be fixed before hollowell.

Plan of action would be to dismantle the car so I can get engine out on Wednesday night and all back together on Friday ready for mot on Saturday.

I doubt I'm going to be able to do it all on my own in that time scale so I'm looking for helpers please!!!

Cheers guys.

I've now completely dismantled the car's engine bay tonight ready for pulling the engine out tomorrow.

I'm sure if I was in a better mood right now I'd see some philosophy in how quickly I've dismantled the last few weeks worth of hard work!!

Replacement gaskets are on order and should be here on Tuesday so putting the engine back in on Wednesday can only go ahead if these arrive in time.

All being well on the gasket front...I'll be in the garage from half 6 on Wednesday. However I'm going to look into having either Wednesday or Thursday off work to get the bl00dy thing finished!!