Sos....urgent Help Needed This Week

richardm6994

Yes mate, you and nick if your free to help get the engine back :)

Tomorrow nights plan is to get everything cleaned up and ready to go back in on Wednesday.

cleared with SWMBO Steamer, I'll be at yours Weds until it's back in mate.

Need anything bringing?

ok will be there once I get home, changed, get some scoff down me and driven down.

Claire will do some scran Rob, shes in the top 3 on my list of best wives.

She's a cracking cook. ;)

The amount of garage time I get allowed and the tantrums she puts up with when things go wrong....she's defiantly a good'n......not to mention she bought me the v8 for my birthday and loves driving big steam engines!!!

I think homemade lasagna is on the menu for Wednesday and there will be enough for you rob and fatty :)

One of mine too,do you do doggy bags for some-one who is willing you to succeed from afar?

good idea Bob... perhaps Claire could make a communal size Lasagne for Hollowell?

Mmmhhhhh..... that would be good! :)

Rob.....you don't need to bring your balance bar tomorrow as we (Rob, Craig and me) got the engine back in the car tonight.

Still got a load of work to do to get it finish so I would still appreciate the help if you and nick are still free.

A big thanks to rob (roberross) for his help tonight!!

Another big thanks to Rob (cma) and nick (shaft) for your help last night in getting the engine started again!!! And also DanE's moral support and pi55 taking ;)

I honestly can't put into words what a great feeling it is knowing that there is this kind of support available from the club!

I've got today off work to plumb the cooling system back in and put the rest of the car back together.....so it's still on for the mot on Saturday!! :)

• Like 2

Guest mower man

It is probably the best organization I have ever had any thing to do with , motor clubs ,shooting organizationsgood big and small , the freind ship and support is second to non ,good humoured banter ,tech help , social scene its got it all this is not mentioning the work that the new commitee has achieved in it,s short time ,keep it going people mower man :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: