Early Christmas

Guest Gary T

Hi all just can't wait anymore it's finally here I pick up my new mk indy tomorrow only been waiting four months who is the best for the insurance side and is it worth having the value done

HI And welcome,

insurance ,, there are plenty of companys around, and if you join club (£15 a yr runs JAN-DEC im sure if you join now the committee would in throw in this month too) you should get 15% discount so money back straight away, and loads of other benefits too, leading one is discount at a eurocar parts, massive discount with membership card,

anyhow if you do a quick search on here you will see a thread about insurance and see what others are paying, as with tintop , it pays to ring around ,

welcome and enjoy the new toy ,

Mitch

Aplan have been very good to a lot of members this year, better prices if you are a member of a club such as ours, we welcome all brands of kits :friends: ..There are plenty about for kit insurance ring them all i had quotes varying from £400 down to as low £120 all for the same cover.