Winter Mag.

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest Ian & Carole

Mag has just landed on the door step, thank you all who contributed.

I thought the tear soaked moments had nearly passed, how wrong I was!!! :sorry:

Enjoyed the rest of the read and made us both realize how much we miss the trips over the water with others.

Once again thank you and hope the new team keep them coming. :clapping: :clapping: :hi: :hi:

I would like to say a massive thank you to Adrian for the winter mag, I was a beautiful edition and yes I'm with Ian, had a little cry over it. I would like to ask though if anyone has a copy that they wouldn't mind giving up I would like another to add to my memory box for the boys, so they can have a copy each when older.

Thank you again x

Guest chris brown

Another great magazine created with thought and feeling, nice one Adrian.

I hope we can provide something that meets with your approval.

Couldn't agree more, great magazine. I'm sure you will Derek

Mine dropped through just after dinner today, first one one I've had didn't realise what it was at first but after reading a bit it all became clear, sadly I didn't know Mark, our thoughts go out to Emma and family. Sounds like a top bloke who I wish I had known.

Great read, full of articles and a good tribute.

Got the mag today and what a great tribute to mark. I'm so proud to of had him as a friend and it brought a big lump to my throat seeing the photos of mark driving my car and playing on the traction engine. These images capture the fantastic, funny, genuine guy that he was and I will always treasure these memories.

• Like 1

I was working on the Hood when the post man dropped the latest edition in my hand, I sat in the garage and looked briefly at the front cover, at that point a carried on with my winter mods, but my thoughts were wth Mark and his family. Excellent edition, many thanks Adrian