Megajolt

tractor

Guest streetsy

As far as I can remember the minimum required for megajolt/edis setup is power and ground to each, and two shielded wires between them, If you want a practice and don't want to ruin the supplied connector an atx power connector from an old PC has the same pin layout its just a bit longer. That is assuming your edis to coil pack lead is intact.

The edis wiring diagram on this page has a slight mistake which I discovered during my electrical gremlins.....

It shows the shield on the shielded cable connected to pin 7, pin 9 and then ground......this is wrong as it creates an earth loop in the shield.....the shield should be connected to pin 7 only.....and then pin 9 is directly to earth as shown in this diagram.... http://www.extraefi.co.uk/Drawings/Edis_Wiring.JPG

thanks guys that's what I was doing looking into plug that's why the numbers didn't match and I hadn't got as far as wiring the earths and shield but had prepared them to be connected as per diagram but I will change it now cheers