Rob, Thanks For Closing My Thread

Guest shaggy

As long as they can get in and find us. Bob booked it and I have no details as to who is doing the hog roast not even the company name. Despite repeatedly asking for the details

All details of hog are in original post ----- been a bit busy to-night sorting Simon & chatting to Steamer.

Guest wargob

There is a membership ? lol i never knew that, Whats the benefit of being a member ? I thought this was a free site where people could complain about how *bleep* there kit cars are.

Guest shaggy

no, benefits of membership are very well documented in other posts, so no need to repeat them on this post...............

It means you can slag people off without having your posts removed

Edited by Simon

Guest mower man

There is a membership ? lol i never knew that, Whats the benefit of being a member ? I thought this was a free site where people could complain about how *bleep* there kit cars are.

15£ gets you 12months membership from JAN to end of DECEMBER ,complete acsess,to all forums, 10% off insurance, probably, 4 magazines and also slagging rights within reason , araft of help and knowledge from around 500? members , what more would you like? mowerman :crazy: :rofl:

Edited by mower man