Rallying Vs Trackdays

femster87

Guest Ian & Carole

Sounded like the inside of our car back in the 80's a barrel of laughs, not good though when you co-driver starts laughing AT you.

Took to rallying as the only idiot in my way was me and the obstacles we had to contend with were stationary, still managed to hit a few of them over the years though.

Last pic to bore you all with, this was my last car before I hung up my driving boot when our 1st daughter was born.

imgmum015.jpg

Wonder what it might be worth now ???? :sorry: :sorry:

Edited by Ian & Carole

Love watching these in car Videos, the best ones I have seen were on the Manx Rally quite a few years ago, Not a rally I ever did but one I always promised myself I would do someday. Well I might just have a trip over in the kit one day as that is the closest I am going to get now .

Guest peter2b2002

in my 20's i use to navigate for a chap in a Mk 1 Cortena GT on local road rallies 1 week after I left his new navigator was too slow coming up to a tee junction didn't know which way left or right on a herring bone map so the driver went straight on through a stone wall,

peter2b

Phil Price is a good chap, the school is excellent - if you look closely on his wall you might still find a "thankyou" picture from me to him telling him what he started....

If anyone's got questions I'll try my best... 13 years of rallying so far, not doing as much of it as I'd like any more, but we get out a couple of times a year at least :)

Edited by brumster

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant....

Wonderful car control....

I am inspired..

Probably shouldn't have watched it this morning...

I'm just off to drive the mobile library...

I may have to pick up a few books from the floor...