2B Sliding Pillar Build Info Gathering Cont;

Sid76

Build video 3

http://youtu.be/lzfzO-LfJvU

we start off with the header tank, jump to the interior and then have a H&S interlude and we haven't even reached a minute. We then come to what i think is the intro and helpful information about the design weights (info needed for the IVA). At 12 minutes we are then jumping to the rear axle (cue references to the short legs of 'the wife' and how the car has been built to accommodate fat people! Oh and referring to the cameraman all the time when she is clearly a woman). At 31 minutes we jump back to the front suspension.

Build Video 4

http://youtu.be/3kvkZuTl230

We start off with the rear subframe and fixing the floor (the under chassis) and at 1 min 30 or so star to look at the rear suspension.

Guest chris brown

Sid rather than starting a new topic each time you post could you just keep adding to one post that way it is all kept together and we can then follow your build.

BTW welcome to the madhouse and the best kit car club there is. Also don't get stuck at any point on your build just ask on here there is bound to be someone who has done it before. As has been said on here many times the only daft question is the one you dont ask.

Thanks for that...

I did try to add them to my (original) thread. I kept getting an error message to say i had reached my quota. Its great that you guys had all seen them - i hadn't and i guess some others may have not found them either (the luck devils). When i searched for them on the forum i couldn't find them. I stumbled across these on YouTube. I am just trying to pull together info i have found which has helped (or hindered depends which way you see these)in one place and also put up a brief index to save everyone the torment and torture of watch all 12 hours!!!!

S