Smallways July 2015 - West Yorks Weekend

BigLee

All,

Smallways weekend - Friday July 17th and Sat 18th July .

With the limited shows this year this is a great opportunity for a cheap weekend away. Come on all lets make it a good one. The landlord who has been host to us for over 10 years will be leaving later this month, but will be passing on the baton to the new landlord. So The dates are in the diary. So what's it all about for those who have never been.

Cracking venue - Free camping - camping in PUB GROUNDS - run out on the Saturday - back to Pub - what more can you ask for. Everyone welcome..... Post below if you want to come..... Cheapest weekend on the calendar or most expensive if you drink a lot...

For anyone that hasn't been, this is an event I organise. It consists of a fantastic pub in the country where we camp over Fri and Sat just behind the pub. Usually an excellent run out on Saturday before heading back to the pub. Landlord lets us tip up anytime Friday and pitch a tent in the pub grounds. Or there are some local motels if you need some slates above you head.

Time - Friday July 17th and Sat 18th July. (Arriving to camp anytime PM on Friday 17th). Camping Friday and Sat night FREE!!!! .

I have now confirmed date with Landlord. I will try and book the sunshine !!!! Run out been sorted for the Saturday. Usual 10.15 am getaway for anyone not stopping over Friday and joining us for the day run out.

Details:

Location - Smallways Country Inn, just off the A66 at Newsham, about 7 miles from Scotch Corner. (A1)

Map here

Cost - Nowt - Will be beer to be drunk though !!!!!

Facilities - Excellent country pub serving good food. Toilet and washing facilities.

Stuff to do - Your own thing, tyre kick whatever. There is beer!!!

Please tell me if you want to come - Just PM me or reply to this thread so I can get a feel for numbers. There should be no restriction on Camping pitches and all are welcome . I'll post up those confirmed here.

Regards Lee

Attendees So Far -

Lee And Julie (BigLee)

Barry and Christine (Bazwaz)

Bob, Cath and Duke (the dog) (raeautos)

Uncle John

Steve Knaggs ( Red 7)

Mick (Mowerman) - Possibly

Chris Paddon ( Chris27)

Bryan (Bryan the Snail) - Possibly

Pete and Daryl (Petespine)

Simon (Simon). The most straightforward forum name going.y

Gayle and Kevin (Spannerman)

Edited by BigLee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mower man
:crazy: Hi Lee will try to make it this year , dont camp any more but have friends in the area who we visit regularly so will try to get abed with them fri/sat mick