Moira Canal Festival 16Th 17Th May

Andi

dean ground his gearbox on it I drove over it no problem and Derek had to exit his vehicle completely and push it over wasn't clear if he was grounding out or exceeding the bridges mgw :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nope just trying out a new fuel saving mode!!!!! 8P

Cracking day out though, exit was better than entry!

Edited by Derek
  • Like 1

Guest 2b cruising

Nope just trying out a new fuel saving mode!!!!! 8P

Cracking day out though, exit was better than entry!

How come Derek? Did you push it backwards. Or did you have Mrs Derek pushing? LoL

Yep, if we were to organise an event next year, the organisers are willing to accommodate ROCaravan & Co. into the front field over the weekend and then arrange a separate area for the gazebo and cars for display at the venue. If we have to use the bridge to gain access, the organisers have agreed to keep the back passageway clear (oooeerrr missus) so as no grounding and pounding can occur to the kits. :rofl:

....Oh dear I think I'm digging deeper into a carry-on movie :crazy:

Edited by Dino

Lovely weekend, lots of sun, fun and thankfully no rain.

Nice to see some familiar faces & finally see the man behind the mask - 2b cruising.

Cheers for the Pinto goodies Ken and looking forward to Coventry Motofest on Sunday.

Gearbox took another knock, but thankfully only a little oil was leaking and I blessed Nikki with a nice scenic route home down the country lanes 4x4, RHOCARAVAN and KIT all home safe and sound ready for the next adventure.

Chris, I think after the last knock, I will take your advice and attempt raising the suspension a little. (or fit the new gearbox) :clapping:

Some more picture for anybody who was interested:

IMG_2159_zpsxwajrcwn.jpg

IMG_2156_zpsc8gvqtx1.jpg

IMG_2140_zpslx41phsp.jpg

IMG_2040_zpseimwuw3d.jpg

IMG_2037_zpshgdgq5pt.jpg

IMG_2024_zpsdho2hjwt.jpg

IMG_2115_zps7jlxs0u7.jpg

didn't have to take the rut gauntlet just got waved straight onto display area had a good day out even beat dean and he was camping there

The Medication (beer) the doctor (Nikki) recommended for the sunstroke made me sleepy......

& the fact I luuurve :air_kiss: ... my bed of a weekend helps.

oooooo....doctors and nurses. :diablo:

• Like 1

Guest 2b cruising

The Medication (beer) the doctor (Nikki) recommended for the sunstroke made me sleepy......

& the fact I luuurve :air_kiss: ... my bed of a weekend helps.

oooooo....doctors and nurses. :diablo:

Naughty boy. Take 10 lashes.

YES Dean does not like to get up before 10am on the weekend waste of the day I say :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

Have messaged Phil about this maybe we can sort something out for next year and also maybe this one too for this year.

www.shackerstoneFestival.co.uk

only thing is you need the Kit whatever the weather I dont mind driving 10mph in the rain :angel: