Treeuk

For Sale

A Robin Hood Sub K

I only got it last week after months of looking, typically as soon as I got it I was offered an MEV Rocket I had also been pestering to buy for months, so this is to go if its not too late to sell.

I have all the correct paperwork, photos vin tags spare key, full v5,

I have tried to attach a link to the original ebay ad but doesn't seem to like it in the ad .

Its got good tread Yokohamas on with 5 alloys in very good condition

1600 pinto on 5 speed box

Mot till next May

On a G reg and correctly registered on the v5 as a robin hood and sva tested in 2005.

Air horns

Kenlowe twin fans with an adjuster.

Leather seats on runners which the guy says cost him £890 fitted Sabelt 4 point harness on each side.

Its had the full wishbone conversion done with the Gaz Adjustable coilovers front and rear.

Runs spot on

Owes me £3400 if anyone wants it that's what I will take for it.

The car ideally wants a few things cosmetically but everyone I looked at does -

Front cycle wings need painting

Rear Tin Boot cover needs changing or recovering I had started removing the old vinyl to replace.

Carpet looks dull/grey I have a full auto carpet dye-black which I got to do it, which the buyer can have.

post-12555-0-09298300-1442420361_thumb.jpg

Edited by Treeuk

Fair enough cant argue I personally don't know the difference.

I read the original advert and it says 2B on the ad.

Just checked v5 chassis number against vin plate and all matches but states Sub-K 2B 04 on vin plate.

Edited by Treeuk

The sub k was a budget edition which as the name suggests cost less the £1000 for the basic kit. The bonnet is usually plain with any louvres. This then morphed into the 2B/04 with a matching increase in price. The sub k didn't have the spare wheel hoop as the 2B and 2B/04 do.

Yours looks to be a 2B that has had the headlight mountings changed for whatever reason or a 2B/04 that has had a wishbone conversion.

Edited by steve in stockport